Saturday, September 8, 2007

Free Stuff For Moms and Kids

Sorry no Family Fun (click on sidebar for JUST FOR FUN for ideas) or Saturday Sweethearts (click on sidebar ROMANCE for ideas). Hopefully I will get back to those next week.

Those of you who read my blog know I LOVE FREE stuff!

First there was FREE BOOKS via PaperBack Swap.

Now, using the same sort of program, there is FREE STUFF for moms and kids via Kizoodle!

AND if you sign up using my referral code, you get 2 EXTRA FREE CREDITS!!! A nice incentive to remember to use my referral code. :)

REFERRAL CODE: DZ2GZ3

You get 5 free credits just for signing up. The two extra for using my referral code brings you up to SEVEN CREDITS! :)

I have a few toys that did not sell in the last garage sale that I could use this for. And the great thing about it, is you don't get just one credit per item (like with PaperBack Swap. You decide what your item is worth and get that many credits!! :) Check it out. And please be sure to use my referral code!!! I only wish someone had referred ME so I could have gotten an extra two free credits!!! :)

No comments: