Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday Link Up

What Mom does NOT know the brothers who do the blog The Rebelution?!?!?! LOL!! They have a blog that talks more about Huckabee and a GREAT VIDEO that you must see (even if you THINK you know who you want to vote for (this is aimed at other Republicans who might be voting for RP).

The importance of holding to the BIBLE as the only standard when raising our children said better than I ever could.

HT: Making It Home

I am so thankful to the Lord that He has blessed us not only with one, but four beautiful and health children. I know that there are some out there that are unable to have children (a painful subject that I do not even know how to begin to broach). But maybe this song can help.

HT: Making It Home

Looking for a gift for a new (or second or third time) mom? A new mom might not realize the GENIUS in burp cloths, but the seasoned mom will thank you again and again!!! And so will the new mom once she realizes how wonderful these are! OK, so enough said. Go check it out! there is a video to show you how they work.

With all the canning go on (and yes, even my HUSBAND has just finished canning), you might be interested in knowing that there is a pectin that allows you to make jam using LESS SUGAR! You can read more about that from The Family Homestead Makes Jam. Pictures of the Orchard Butter (YUMMO) that my beloved made to come!!!

Oh this is TOO COOL! Old Time Cookbook For Girls from the Gutenberg Project!!!

HT: Unfolding Grace

I came across this site which is very interesting. It is the story about one woman's journey to find out more about fashion and why women kill themselves for it AND does it even matter? She made herself a dress (yes, there is a pattern) and wore the same dress 365 days - one full year (and if you are wondering - like I did - yes, she washed it). :) Very interesting read. (And if you are wondering, yes, I saved the pattern - I am a free pattern junkie!)

No comments: