Saturday, September 15, 2007

Winner of Open Heart, Open Home

My girls are so cute every time they get to pick the winner of one of my contests. They get so excited. It was AAs turn to pick. She was so excited for the winner. She is an avid book lover (will sit and let you read to her for hours), so was was very excited that the winner was getting a book.

So, on to the winner...

Gracious Hospitality!! Congrats!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who entered. It really made me so happy that you took the time to enter. :)

I also am adding a link to my post below. When I went to inform Gracious Hospitality of her win, I was able to catch up on her blog and noticed she had the most amazing cabin woods tea!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I will be passing your blog on to some of my other tea loving friends.
I still find it funny that I've been bragging about your blog and didn't realize it was you.
Thanks for the pizza, water and great fellowship!
Dianna

La Tea Dah said...

I'm so excited to be the 'winner'! Thank you!

LaTeaDah