Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sister Shoebox Swap Goodies!

OH how blessed I was when I got my box last week!! I got so many goodies! And my girls were just as excited about them as I was. First, it arrived in this HUGE box! I thought "That is SOOOOO much bigger than a shoe box! You can fit ten shoeboxes in there!" I was a bit worried as my gift to her just barely fit into ONE shoebox! LOL! But thankfully it was mostly just paper! :)

But under the paper was the most beautiful box! The box was no ordinary shoebox, it was part of the gift!

Here is my montage of goodies! LOOK AT ALL THAT WONDERFUL REFRESHING STUFF!!!

Here are a few close ups.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tea cup! It makes a wonderful addition to our collection and what a WONDERFUL story we have to tell with it! I have decided to take a picture of each cup and saucer we get and create a small little notebook. Each page will have a picture of the cup and saucer (for identifying purposes) along with the story behind how we got it.

And how cute is that tag! Looks so vintage! I could not get a good picture of it, sorry. But you get the idea. :)

And I just LOVE that button jar! There is a little strawberry inside (made with matching fabric to the lid). This is just so adorable and I just LOVE it! So do my girls!

And I just LOVE the three heart sachets (they smell SO GOOD) and this little quilt square. They are going in my bathroom (I have a HUGE tub area to hold all my pretty little goodies). I will put the heart sachets in my drawers, and the little quilt will host all my bathroom goodies to use when I take a refreshing bath.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TRACY for all these wonderful gifts. TO see what I gave her, click here.

And thanks so much to Monica and Carrie for hosting this fun fun swap!

3 comments:

Jthemilker said...

I love the button jar! How cute is that! Enjoy your refreshing box of goodies.

*carrie* said...

Paula,

Thank you so much for sharing your goodies--so glad you joined us for this refreshing swap!

Monica Wilkinson said...

So cute! I'm glad you enjoyed the swap and hope you can join us again next time! :)