Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where oh Where???

Does anyone read this blog anymore? LOL!!!

My computer has crashed and been wonky and now is at the "doctor" for a week. I miss being able to get on and search and blog and all that fun stuff.

I am working on some posts from notes I took during the homeschool conference I went to. God has done a lot of convicting in me since then. I am amazed at how foolish I have been, without even realizing I was foolish. You know what I mean?

Anyways, without my computer, and having to work on the girls SLOW computer, I have missed out on a lot. I am sad. I don't like to grow and change. It is painful. Mostly to realize how long I walked blindly and what a bad witness and example I have been in so many areas of my life.

I am thankful though that God can use me even my mistakes for His glory. My girls, my PRECIOUS girls are growing in the Lord. The things they do and say humble and amaze me. I am so blessed and so thankful for them.

SO if you ARE still reading my blog, I hope that some of the stuff I share will cause you to grow in your relationship with the Lord as it is from my heart and what God has been teaching me as I continue to grow in Him.

2 comments:

Wilderness Mama said...

Yea! Some good reading material from Paula's blog! LOL!

I look forward to hearing all about what God has been teaching you lately. Never stop growing! I am more and more aware as the years go by that the more I know, the less I seem to know! Does that even make sense? LOL!

Tabby said...

I'm looking forward to reading about what you've learned :) I've missed your posts!