Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Sweet Prayer of a Child

Every night when we pray with JJ, it goes something like this:

Mommy: Father God

JJ: Aher Od

Mommy: Thank You for this day.

JJ: Ank You Day

Mommy: Help me to obey.

JJ: bay

Mommy: Help me to love You and serve You.

JJ: YOU

Mommy: In the name ...

JJ: FOOD!

Mommy: Thank You for food.

JJ: ank food.

Mommy: In the name of Jesus we pray.

JJ: MA MEN!

-------

Tonight there was a new addition...

JJ: ank food

Mommy: In the name...

JJ: pain

Mommy: OH JoJo (my nickname for him), are you in pain?

JJ: Daddy pain.

Mommy: We pray for Daddy and his pain and ask that You would heal his back and hernia completely and quickly.

JJ: HE SUS, MA MEN! (translation, "In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen!") :D

Have I mentioned just how BLESSED I AM?!?!

2 comments:

Phase II said...

Too Cute!! I remember those days - cherish them they go so quickly.

Have a Great Day!
barbara

Wilderness Mama said...

Oh, that is SO SWEET!!!!