Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday Sweethearts: Inexpensive Ideas

There a lots of pages that list free date night ideas, but one thing I had not thought of was doing a google search for free or cheap dates in (name city, state). I actually got the idea when I was reading on Smockity Frocks how she googled "free or cheap activities in Branson, MO" - where they recently got back from vacationing.

So I thought I would do that for the city I live in (why not). I usually search for "fun kids family activities city, state" when I am planning a vacation. But then I thought why not do it for the city we live in! :) LOL!! When I did that, one of the links that popped up was a link for cheap dates in Denver. I thought What a GREAT idea for Saturday Sweethearts! And so here I am, sharing this WONDERFUL idea with you!

During the week, google and find something fun and inexpensive for the TWO of you to do together (use something from the family search or the date search - I know my beloved and I have some of the best times together at a local arcade/mini-gold course). Plan when and where (and how much, so you don't overspend). Then make arrangements for a family member or friend to watch the kids for you and have FUN! Remember to HOLD HANDS!! :)

-----
Remember, THESE IDEAS ARE FOR YOU (not your husband). YOU are to romance your husband. I was inspired to do these Saturday Sweethearts based on a book called Romancing Your Husband by Debra White Smith. Please get a hold of this book and read it. It is a really good book and will change your life! :)

No comments: