Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Can I Just Brag A Little??

I know, I just talked about embellishing our children's actions, but this is a true story, NO EMBELLISHMENTS! I need to video tape it so I have PROOF! :D

I had just placed baby JJ (now 13 months) in a HUGE box with a tiny ball (JUST bigger than a choking hazard). He was having a blast rolling it down one the flaps and watching it roll. I (or the girls, who were so tickled at seeing JJ giggle like he was) would give the ball back to him, where he would promptly release it and watch it roll down the flap and onto the floor and away from the box.

Well I decided it would be funny to toss it gently to him in such a way that it would roll up the flap of the box, stopping just before it hit his chest, and then roll back down the flap. Oh that procured the BEST giggles from JJ! So I continued to do that. And wonder of wonders HE CAUGHT THE BALL! In fact, after that, he caught the ball 8 out of 13 times! WOW!!!

I so love having a boy! And I love having three little girls who are totally in love with their baby brother! Now if only I can get them to love EACH OTHER like that! LOL!!!

No comments: