Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cute CUTE Aprons - Oh how I LOVE aprons!!!

Well, I must admit, I would like to see these on a PERSON before I actually buy one, but I so want one (and the matching headband too)! That pink gingham is SOoooo ME! :D

Check out these CUTE CUTE aprons!

HT: Home Ec 101 (oh I really do love this site!)

My favorite aprons right now (ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN) are from KitchenWears. These aprons have no strings! They are easy for young children to take off and put on themselves. No more "I wanna help, tie me Momma PLEASE!" while your hands are covered in flour. :D I have a few myself (one for gardening and one for housework and one for entertaining). And my girls all have one. A friend of mine has her children wear them for meals to protect their clothing! That was a GREAT idea which I quickly emplemented myself (especially with all this WONDERFUL watermelon we have been enjoying! :) And I use them to protect the children's clothing while they are out playing in the grass (no more grass stains on clothes!). :)

I also like them because you can nurse in them! Great for Mom's with lots of littles. I nursed baby JJ while wearing my apron with no difficulties at all. And they are great to take camping with you as they can protect the children's clothing! :)

If you goto the main page and then click WHAT'S NEW, go down to the bottom and they have sale aprons. For the quality of the fabric (and sewing) you honestly cannot beat that price!

OPOOOOOHHHH I just LOVE aprons! One of my favorite articles on why we should wear an apron is called Apron Evangelism. Check it out. It is a GOOD READ!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I absolutely love aprons too, if they're cute and well made. My daughter has one my mom made me when I was a kid that I wish was in my size! :)

Rebecca said...

I am loving aprons-but STILL haven't gottan a pattern to make the one I REALLY want (the kind that doesn't tie around the neck.)

I just received a GORGEOUS apron with , get this, MATCHING rubber gloves, because I won a contest for Apronpalooza. I will be posting a picture of it soon. The thing is-I had NO idea that aprons could be GORGEOUS. Ya know? I have been dealing with those silly stupid ones-which by the way, are getting washed up and put out at my yard sale this weekend! ;-)

Thanks for the links! Love the idea of using aprons at dinner!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I asked my husband for one of those (DD) aprons for my upcoming birthday. It is so funny how life changes. I'm also ordering one for a friend of mine who has been so helpful with the kids these last few weeks. I know she'll just eat it up. I really hope the one size fits most is accurate. There's quite the disparity between us. I think she's 5'1" and I'm 6'.