Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Fun: Who Is Your Jane Austen Husband??

OK, so this is one I know nothing about! LOL! I was hoping for Darcy or SOMEONE I knew. I will have to read this one now. LOL!!! I know it is not my typical Friday Fun of Family Fun. But I am feeling a bit romantic today. :^) (and actually forgot it was Friday and thought today was Thursday! :^)



You scored as Edmund Bertram, Your husband/boyfriend is Edmund Bertram from Mansfield Park. Most likely he has taught you many things and acted as your guide or protector. Though he is quite principled, he has learned to detect the faults of others. Most likely the two of you were friends for a long time before you were lovers. As a couple, you delight in learning and conversing together and remain consistently loyal to each other.

Edmund Bertram


75%

Col. Brandon


75%

Knightley


70%

Captain Wentworth


70%

Edward Ferrars


70%

Darcy


65%

Tilney


50%

Who is Your Jane Austen Boyfriend/Husband?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: