Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Must See Blog (I say that A Lot Don't I??)

In a homeschool group I belong to, I was talking to a group of ladies, and for each one who said they needed help with something, I gave them a web address to look up. LOL!! They said I had a web address for everything! LOL!!

Well, I don't know about that, but I do know that I have found another gem, thanks to Like Merchant Ships (which is a gem itself).

I just finished reading her article on resentment (which so ties into what I just blogged about earlier today). Don't let the title of her blog fool you! This blog is for EVERY MOTHER, whether you have one or 21 children! But because she does have 14 children, she has got some good words of wisdom EVERY MOTHER can benefit from!!!

Large Family Mothering

You will NOT be disappointed!

No comments: