Monday, September 28, 2009

Current Web Readings

Curriculum Pilgrims Progress
A free 12 week curriculum.

A Godly Grief
VERY well written article on grief.

Simple and Deliberate
This blog is one woman and her amazing journey through widowhood. I went all the way back to her husband's illness (Nov 2007) and have read through his death and her grief. It is pretty neat to see that she was here in CO meeting with the Chappa's (as they are new friends of ours). I can only bear to read a few posts at a time. I am currently in June 2008. I can only pray that when tragedy strikes me or my family, I have the faith and strength of this precious woman of God.

Lapbooking Templates

Homeschool Year Begun
Scroll down to the bottom of this post (on one of my fav blogs) for a GREAT idea for helping your child with phonics!!

Scripture Songs
It is rare to find songs put to Scripture that are not lame. These songs are BEAUTIFUL! And most wonderful of all, they are free!! This video is a sample of his music:

No comments: