Monday, April 6, 2009

Current Web Readings:

Clothes Pins
these are WAY cute!!!

Two Shirts
He who has two shirts, let him give one .... Are you able to give?

Complete Organizing Solutions
GREAT site!

Organizing Cash
A cloth envelope system! SO CUTE! And it solves the problem of the envelopes TEARING after so much use! I wonder if she has done a tutorial, or if there is a tutorial out there?? Anyone know? HT: Like Merchant Ships
P.S... this blog is GREAT! I am so loving it!!! take a peak around at more than just this post! :D

Parenting Follow Through
I love this! So many times I too wrestle with my laziness in inspecting something I have asked the kids to do. I ration is what they were to do that important. But I love how this author reminds us to look PAST WHAT they are to do to the character trait we are instilling in our children.

Mom's Smile
THIS IS PURE BRILLIANCE!!! It's not long, go and read it. Don't thank me. Thank the author!!! :D

Mom of Littles
Am I the LAST one to know that Crystal (Biblical Womanhood and Money Saving Mom) has another blog?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hi Paula
thank you so much for the nice plug for my blog!

I do hope to do a tutorial on the cash envelopes, but I am currently taking care of my 2 month old grandson and don't seem to get as much done as I used to!

I will put that tutorial at the top of my list, OK?