Sunday, October 28, 2007

All I Want and Need

This video is so powerful and so relevant to my life right now. I will warn you to watch it before you allow your children to watch it (especially REALLY young children). There is one part that might not be appropriate for them (but then again, maybe I am being over protective of my kids). I will leave that up to you. It is kind of slow in the beginning, but wait for the end. WOW!



HT: Nancy

Edited to add: Lest anyone think I was referring to the desperate act near the end, I am not. I am referring to the feeling of having to fight to get back to God. So many things in my life had been keeping me from Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula,
That is weird, that is NOT The video that I had on my blog. I haven't watched the whole thing, but thanfully, it must be ok if you posted it.

I need to find out where the video clip went that I had on there.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi I came via a link from Homeliving. I love this I saw it on another site a while back and showed it to our youth pastor. They're hoping to put it on as a drama for our church. It's so moving, especially when 'Jesus' is pulling and pulling like a fisherman to pull her back to him.

I must admit I cried when I watched this.