Monday, February 13, 2006

My Man

While Valentine's Day can be a fun time to think about how much we love our man, I must admit that I LOVE thinking about how much I love him year round!

I know that sometimes because men are different than women, it can be difficult to feel love from our husbands. I want to encourage you to think of all the ways your husband DOES show his love for you.

Does he get up in the morning and go to work to be able to provide for you and your family? (sure, he might be doing that if he were not married with a family, but now YOU and your family are his reason.)

Does he fix things around the house (my man fixed our toilet last night!)? (notice that I did not say right away or EVERYTHING on your honey-do list, because our men do get busy, but those times he does take to fix something)

Does he come home after work? (that really is a big thing)

What are some other ways your man shows YOU that he loves YOU?

No comments: