Saturday, February 4, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I still am SO new to this, I don't know what being tagged is, but Kay was right, it did cheer me up!

QUESTION #1: Seven things I hope to do before I die
1. Develop a meek and quiet spirit
2. Raise my children to love the Lord with all their heart, mind, soul and strength
3. Teach my girls all the virtues listed in Titus2
4. Learn to crochet
5. Visit all 50 states
6. Love my husband so that I do him good all the days of my life and that he trusts me completely
7. See my children marry godly spouses and raise godly children

QUESTION#2: Seven things I cannot do well:
1. Finish something I start (I have LOTS of started projects)
2. Keep house (but I am learning)
3. Be creative
4. Paper scrap (I like my digital scrapbooking MUCH better! Check out PICTURES link to the right)
5. Lie (which is a good thing)
6. Decorate (as Martha Stewart would say, it is NOT a Good Thing!)
7. Hold my tounge (I know that Paul says it is difficult, but I am especially inept in this area!)

QUESTION#3: Seven things that would attract me to my spouse.
1. His smile (my hubby has the BEST smile)
2. His laugh (his laugh gives me warm fuzzies)
3. His sense of humor (can you tell my husband brings a lot of JOY to our home?)
4. His passion (he cares so deeply for me and the children)
5. The sparkle in his eye (when he looks at me, I MELT!)
6. The way he smells (my knees buckle!)
7. His touch (says that I belong to HIM!)

QUESTION#4: Seven things I say often:
1. "Hey Munch Munch." (don't ask me WHY I call my children that, I just do)
2. "I love you." (should be said SEVERAL times a day to EVERYONE in the family)
3. "I don't know."
4. "Don't do that!"
5. "Be nice!"
6. "Silence!"
7. "We can try that."

QUESTION#5: Seven authors, books or series I love
1. author - Elizabeth George
2. book - Created To Be His Help Meet
3. book - I Love You As Much
4. book - Romancing Your Husband
5. author - Nancy Leigh DeMoss
6. author - Andrew Murray
7. author - my friend's list (does that count?)

QUESTION#6: Seven movies I watch over and over again:
1. Pollyanna
2. Anne Of Green Gables (all three of them)
3. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
4. 13 Going on 30
5. It's A Wonderful Life
6. You Can't Take It With You
7. Mr. Deeds (the b/w version)

QUESTION#7: Seven people I want to do this:
Everyone who is in a tag free zone (I know, that is more than seven)

No comments: