Saturday, June 21, 2008

Getting LOTS of Books

I am not sure what is up with PaperBack Swap lately, but all of a sudden, my wishlist is coming true! For the longest time, it seemed that I was adding more and more books to my wishlist and not getting anything. Now, books that have been on there for about 6 months are finally coming true! Maybe it is because it is garage sale season and people are finding books real cheap at garage sales to add to their list of books to swap. Or maybe a LOT more people have discovered PaperBack Swap is a GREAT way to get rid of books you don't want and get books FOR FREE that you DO want!! :)

If you have not checked it out before now, I HIGHLY encourage you to check it out while the getting is good! :) The more people on there, the more likely you are to get books you want!: ) And right now, with it being garage sale season, you can get some good books for a quarter to list to trade for something you REALLY want.

Some things I have gotten through PaperBack Swap:

Fine Art Studio Drawing - this is a kit and it blew me away I got it for FREE!
A Girl of Beauty
Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends
Wise Guys
If by Amy Carmichael
Shepherding A Child's Heart and The Parent's Handbook to accompany it
EVEN HOMESCHOOL STUFF:
Considering God's Creation as well as several Singapore Math Books!!! :D

Check out PaperBack Swap and take the time to list your 10 books to get your FREE book credits! You will NOT be disappointed! :)

No comments: