Thursday, May 4, 2006

A Cool Idea (and update on me)

With identity theft on the rise, this is a GREAT way to use those credit cards! If you have a guitar player in the house, be sure to check it out! (Side note: my husband just suggested pinatas for all those credit card applications - Cinco De Mayo is tomorrow! - I bet you could also do paper mache (sp?) and paint it anytime of the year).

I am sorry that I have not been posting much personal and how our homeschooling is going. Baby is past due and I am still nesting and finding things I want done before baby is born. Plus I have been trying to spend a lot more time with the children, as I know once baby is born, it will be a few weeks before they have as much of me.

I have also been collecting ideas for the girls to do while I am resting and they are in Daddy's care (and it seems Daddy just came up with one, making a pinata).

The girls are WAY too cute! I absolutely LOVE being a mom! It will be interesting having a BOY in the house (well, I would say two boys, but Daddy is a man).

Thanks to all of you who are praying. Everyday I have more peace about the baby. But I still worry about who will watch the girls when I go into labor. especially if it is at night. I have people who have said they will if I can't find anyone else, but I hate to ask of people like that. And the one who was our constant (she even spent the night here a few times because I thought I might go into labor), she is leaving on a women's retreat tonight and won't be back until late Sunday (available on Monday). We have friends who live about an hour away who are such servants and have said that they will come and get the girls for us, but I worry about what happens during that hour that they are driving here (I have never met such SERVANTS before - I am learning a lot myself about being a servant for the Lord from them).

Anyways, your prayers about that would be greatly appreciated. As well as prayers for an easy and healthy delivery.

THANK YOU!

No comments: