Thursday, February 25, 2010

Now Is The Time

If you have not signed up for Swagbucks before, now is the PERFECT time. With tomorrow being their birthday, they are celebrating early and giving away swagcodes like crazy! And this is just a taste of what will be coming tomorrow!!! :D

By singing up under me, every time you earn, **I** earn too!! And you get your friends and family to sign up under you, and every time THEY earn YOU earn too!! :D

Remember, tomorrow is their birthday, so they will be giving away a LOT! Right now, just with using Swagbucks to search instead of using google, and entering in the swag codes, I am getting a free $10 Amazon card a month! :D By the end of the year, I will have enough to get a Wii, and won't have to pay a penny for it! :D $450 Swagbucks = $5 Amazon card. You usually get a $10 for searching, but I guess not a lot of homeschool moms use it, and the terms I search for are not as widely used because of late, I have been getting $20 swagbucks for searching!! And it is just stuff like I would regularly search for my homeschooling or blog! :D

So what are swagcodes?? They are codes that are worth free swagbucks (that means swagbucks in addition to what you get for searching). There are many different places to find swagcodes (do not EVER share the actual code or your account could be terminated. But you can share WHERE you found the code (like right now, their blog has THREE swagcodes out!!).

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. I currently have only one person signed up under me, and she is going to use her Amazon.com gift cards to buy her homeschool curriculum for next year!! WOOHOO!!! :D :D :D

No comments: