Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving Break (but I leave you with craft links)

Well, since beloved has the week off, I will be enjoying my time with him. So this will be my last post until the Monday after Thanksgiving. I hope all of you will take this time to enjoy this season of Thanksgiving.

But just incase you find some time to do some crafts (this should make up for my week away! LOL! Like I have that many readers!):

Check out these adorable Crochet Pinecones!

Why not make some cute flowers?

Make an apron from a large man's shirt!

How about some Homemade Gifts For The Little Girls?

And lots of stuff at The Loveliness of Handmade Gifts

Check it out!Homemade With Love post with LOTS of ideas.

And this adorable Book Cover Tutorial

And I just LOVE to make my own Cloth Napkins. I am sure there are other tutorials out there, but this one came from Sew Mama Sew. Don't forget Sew Mama Sew is having a NEW bunch of tutorials EVERY DAY during the month of November to make handmade gifts for the holidays!

And the Super Cool Wallet!!

And the BEST FOR LAST:
OH I AM IN HEAVEN! Ok, not LITERALLY. But definitely figuratively. I have been a huge fan of Amy Butler, but need to spend money on other things right now. So, I discovered she has a whole page of FREE designs!
HT: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Junie Moon!

If you love crafts and tutorials then this site is probably the only one you need (although the patterns are mostly for adults and to make stuff with your kids, you would still have to look around, but I have LOTS of GREAT links for this under Sites To See). Rececca I thought of you when I saw this. :)

HT: I Have To Say...

1 comment:

blessings said...

I'm heading over to check out some of your great links! Thank you!! Also, I need for you to email me with your address for the Foof-a-life book. You may have done it already but I've been having some trouble with gmail lately. My email is countingyourblessings@gmail.com Blessings... Polly