Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another Shop Item - Doll Blanket

What little girl would not love to wake up on Christmas morning to this darling crocheted blanket covering her favorite doll? I know MY girls were fighting over who would get this adorable blanket! I told them I would have to make them another one at a different time (maybe a Christmas present!). :D This blanket is perfect for 18 inch dolls (like American Girl) or shorter. A precious handmade blanket for your precious little girl. You can find this and other handmade items in my store.

1 comment:

Donetta said...

How exciting Paula, Welcome...Now email me at
djonas at cox dot netjust to stop the spammers :)
Favorite colors, gold or silver, stone,wood,glass clay or metal.Your address. Fabric favorites?
Look forward to hearing from you
let me know if you need help posting the "Pay it forward on your site" it is a copy and paste job to a post on your site.