Friday, March 2, 2007

WINNER!

Thanks to all who entered my Show The Love contest. While I was hoping for more, I am so thankful for those who entered!

My 5yo daughter picked the winner. I felt so bad, she kept asking what she won, and I kept telling her that the NAME is the person who won. She was so disappointed she didn't win anything, but was so sweet about it. She is one who can smile almost on a dime (not looking forward to her hormones kicking in).

Ok, so the winner is ....
KATHRINE!!! :)

And because DevilDogWife had the most posts (and you didn't even KNOW you would get a prize for that), there is a prize for you too!

If both of you visit my profile, my email is there and you can contact me privately via it with your name and address. AND if you already have the book, put it on Paperback swap for a credit for a FREE book of your choice (can you tell I am LOVING this PAPERBACK SWAP!) :) one you want OR you can put it on your blog and host a contest of your own! :)

1 comment:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Oh cool! I never win anything, so this is awesome. I didn't see your email address in your profile, but then again, I'm so tired lately... lol!