Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Lactose Intollerant Christians

So timely (with my recent posts)!

Jess has a WONDERFUL post on her blog that I highly encourage you to head over and read! I consider her a lactose intolerant sister in Christ! :) She is a meat eater and I have been so encouraged by her Bible reading!! She picks a book a month and reads through it, chewing the meat out of it! :) I have never thought of studying the Word this way and have been so blessed by it! This month she is studying through the book of Proverbs. Since there are 31 books that means one chapter a day! It is not too late to play catch up! :)

And should you be late in this, remember that you can do this YEARLY! I have read a Proverbs a day (according to the day of the month) for months now and it has been such a blessing!!!

No comments: