Sunday, July 31, 2011

ugh ugh ugh

So I have decided that I might try to keep up this blog again. I miss being able to search for the great sites that I find to recall them back again. I just hated how much time blogging took away from my family. But I am realizing how blogging helped my family. It helped me organize my ideas and thoughts. It encouraged me to follow through with things I shared on here about what I wanted to do. And it was a great collection to look back on of how my family was growing and changing.

So we will try it. I felt pressured before to post every day, and I am not going to do that this time. This time, I am going to post as I feel the need. That could be several times a day, or it could be once a month.

And again, as always, prayerfully what I share will be of use to someone.

Blessings, Paula

No comments: