Saturday, January 16, 2010

A way to get free stuff! WOOHOO!!!!

I am trying to earn some extra money/free stuff and found a great way that not only I can, but you can too!

Swagbucks.com is a search engine that rewards you in the form of Swagbucks for searching. 45 Swagbucks can be exchanged for a $5 Amazon.com gift card (OR DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF SWAGBUCKS CAN BE EXCHANGED FOR MANY MORE THINGS!!). I am trying to save up for a Wii!! :D The 45 swagbucks for teh $5 Amazon gift card takes about 2 weeks to earn. PLEASE use my link to join: Join Swagbucks as I do get a swagbuck every time you get one if you use my link. Then share YOUR link with others and have others sign up with your link so you can win every time they win too.

Imagine, just by using swagbucks.com to search instead of something like google, you can be earning $5 gift cards every two weeks!! There are special swagbuck codes that give you points and you don't even have to search! :D Be sure to install the toolbar to get notices of the newest codes! And you can check their blog and FB page for even MORE codes!

And when you search on Fridays, it is called MEGA Fridays because you can earn 3, 5, 10 or MORE (which is more rare but can happen) swagbucks!! :D

I will admit it does take a bit of getting used to using swagbucks to search instead of google, but I am finding really good results on things I am searching for. It really is a good search engine. You get three swag bucks just for signing up! Imagine if you start now, you could have enough money to buy some REALLY nice Christmas presents for Christmas!!

You may only win 1-5 Swagbucks a day by yourself, but with just 5 friends earning on average 2 Swagbucks a day you would earn 360 Swagbucks a month! So I just need five of you (LOL!!) to please sign up for a swagbucks account!

PLEASE use my link to join: Join Swagbucks
THANKS!!! :D :D :D

And if you don't want to join, feel free to share this information with others and use my referral code.

No comments: