Monday, June 1, 2009

Current Web Readings

Ruffled Skirt Tutorial
WAY cute! (Although I am STILL waiting for your pillowcase skirt tutorial Rebecca - give her a little encouragement, will ya girls?!?! :D THIS is what we are missing out on?!?!?! :D

Homeschool For Free
This is a new facebook page where everyone can share HOW to homeschool for free (you won't find curriculum here, but instead find HOW to teach your girls spelling using the library or online programs). :D EVERYTHING is FREE!! :D

Homeschooling
I am a HUGE fan of the Bluedorn's!! While there are a LOT of homeschooling pages on facebook, THIS one is my favorite!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I *HAD* to get the garden in before I escaped to my craftroom for some sewing fun again...but it is now officially IN and my small window of opportunity needs to be taken advantage of before HARVESTING and canning comes in full swing---so that skirt tutorial is on my to-do list for this week, to be blogged NEXT week. Besides, I have to find a nice pillowcase that would work well....