Monday, April 24, 2006

MOM! So-and-so did this and that...

I wish I could take credit for this idea (I mean it seems so simple! After all it is IN Scripture!), but I cannot. So I will direct you over to What Is Your Sin?

If you have tattletales in your house, it is a must read (and so short! --- I love how deep she is in the time I actually have to READ a blog). :D You busy moms know how it is. ;)

-=-=-=-
Update on me:
I am sorry I have not been posting much lately (or been reading all your wonderful blogs all my friends). With pre-term labor, Passover, Easter, false labor and big time nesting I have been BUSY! :) I have finally gone through and added all those friends who added me as a friend to their blog. Baby is not due till May 3, so I am supposed to have time, but you know how it is. Only God truly knows when the baby will be born and I am so anxious for this baby to arrive!!

No comments: