Saturday, April 28, 2007

A What a Great Idea - for young girls and GARAGE SALE FINDS!!!

Can I just say I sometimes get very covetous ofRebbecca's Finds??? :) I know I shouldn't, but I do. Bad Paula!!!

Check out this ADORABLE way to give your young lady a kitchenette/grocery store/ etc. etc. ALL IN ONE beautiful ... well... you just HAVE to see it. :)

-----------
Ok, and I just HAVE to share my garage sale finds!!! If you share your on your blog or here, comment in the blog and let me know!!!
  • 6 sleeper tent (room for 3 on one side, a common area, and then a room for 3 on the other side) only used ONCE - $15
  • 2 2-3 sleeper tents - both for $5 and only used once
  • Madaline doll and 3 sets of clothes (Madaline brand) in her travel suitcase (holds doll and clothes) $3 (very good shape for doll and clothes but the case is a bit torn)
  • girls twin sized bed with mattress and box springs - $25
  • Ballerina stand and DVD (missing the dance pad that goes with it) $1.50
  • 2 life jackets, swim shoes (barely used), sandals (brand new), children's weaving loom with lots of yarn, sticker maker (with everything but markers), and a nice shirt for me - $6.25
  • pony and nice doll for each for the girls (that's three girls x 1 doll each x 1 pony each) for a total of $.50
  • book Table Talk (in REALLY GOOD SHAPE) - $.25
  • Back massager and heater for chair for hubby - $10
  • free science experiments from a guy who does science shows for the homeschool community (enough for us to have a party with 12 children and do some fun experiments!!! Nancy and Brenda, I will be calling you soon!!!)
YIPPEEE!!! Now we just have to find some good sleeping bags that are rated for 0 degree F. God will provide!!! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are you KIDDING me?!? Is that, like, a list from all of last season?!? PLEASE tell me you didn't get that all at once...

I don't think I have EVER gotten THAT many good deals! Wow!

Yard saling season is coming up-HURRAH! I can't WAIT to see the goodies for this year...

AND, hold a sale of my own. Gotta love adding a bit of money to the stockpile!

As I go yard saling, I will post about my good buys. You do the same...I LOVE to hear about them!

Rebecca said...

PS. Thanks so much for the link to see an update of your little guy. He is just SO precious! He has grown up SO much! Goodness gracious!

And then-when I saw that, then I noticed a FAMILY picture! Which is LOVELY! You have a beautiful family.

As for some links:

https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9968516&postID=2642462071182819432&isPopup=true

and

https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9968516&postID=3617611632065776192&isPopup=true

are the links to the comments you wrote and I responded.

:-)

Anonymous said...

We had fun going yard sale-ing this last weekend too, and got some great deals! We got a camping oven for just a couple of bucks, and it was practically brand new with a 25$ store tag on it. We also got one of those queen air-beds that are on legs, for camping! They wanted 30$ but we got it for $15. Then, at this same sale, they gave my daughter a whole bunch of lovely fabric for 10 cents!!! We were just in heaven. We also bought a little hauling trailer....with a "dump" bed feature, real cool. $100. We are insane!!!!
Nancy