Monday, April 30, 2007

Learning 2 Love - song

I am SO SORRY that I have not been keeping up with these posts. I was obsessed with finding a SONG to help the girls remember. And this song is SO EASY and ADDICTING (to children, Mom will prolly tire of it VERY quickly) that my kids sing it all the time and picked up on it right away.

The 1 Corinthians 13 Song
(sung to the tune: Froggy Went A Courting)

Love is patient Love is kind uh-huh uh-huh
Love does not envy Love does not boast nuh-uh - nuh-uh
It's not puffed up, does not seek it's own
it's not provoked and thinks no evil nuh-uh nuh-uh nuh-uh

Love does not rejoice in iniquity nuh-uh nuh-uh
but Love rejoices in the truth uh-huh uh-huh
Love bears all things believes all things
love hopes all things and endures all things
and Love, it never fails (this is sung instead of the uh-huh part).

I hope you like it. Even the younger children, who can't quite catch on to the words LOVED doing the uh-huh and nuh-huh parts!

No comments: