Monday, May 3, 2010

Searching the web for my kids

If you are a homeschool mom like me, you are constantly searching the web - trying to find free activities for the kids, trying to answer questions they have, wanting to find videos about some interest they have, etc. Instead of using Google or another search engine, just use Swagbucks instead! And watch the Swagbucks come rolling in!

This week Swagbucks will be doubling the amount of winning opportunities through searching! 

If you’re thinking of joining Swagbucks, there’s a special bonus offer through Friday at 1 PM – sign up for Swagbucks with code SWAGNATION5 and you’ll get 50 points just for signing up!

It takes me about 2-3 weeks to earn 450 Swagbucks. That equals one $5 amazon.com gift card. Imagine all the BOOKS you could buy with that! It can be used on ANYTHING Amazon.com sells - even the USED books! :D Get that curriculum you have been wanting and you don't have to pay for it! :D

I have been a member of Swagbucks for a little over 3 months now and I have earned $45! :D This is SO much faster (and easier) than My Points (no emails to check, and you earn doing simply what you do every day - searching the web).

Thanks to Carrie for letting me know about the double points as well as the code for signing up!

There has never been a better time to sign up than right now. Just don't forget to search using Swagbucks instead of google (I find it easiest to install the toolbar and search through that - not to mention that installing the toolbar allows you to get 1-3 FREE swagbucks EACH DAY simply by using/refreshing you toolbar).

And yes, when you sign up through the links on this page, I do earn when you earn! And then you get people to sign up under you and YOU earn when they earn. This is a win win situation (and you are helping me to get a Wii for my kids for Christmas when you sign up). So THANK YOU! From me and my kids! :D

No comments: