Monday, September 24, 2007

Another SHOPPEr

SO I admit, I am a little bit envious.

You see, I opened up my own etsy store a few weeks ago. I have been working on a few more things to add, but right now it is just those adorable dress bookmarks/favors. BTW --- we are going to be having another tea - this time a Mommy daughter Autumn tea. I am so excited and will be share details in the future, but I am making harvest dresses as the favors!! I am so excited! Of subject, sorry.

But my friend, Tracy, just opened up her shop and has already sold something!! CONGRATS TRACY! :) And welcome to the world of ETSY!

SHOPPE is an acronym I created to help endorse stay at home mom's who are trying to help with the income in the spirit of the Proverbs 31 woman.
Stewards Helping Other Proverbs 31 Entrepreneurs
I highly encourage you to click on the SHOPPE in the right hand side bar and help support other SHOPPErs. THANK YOU! If you are a SHOPPEr and want to be listed, PLEASE let me know!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Paula,
It was so sweet of you to mention me!

I have to send a big THANK YOU your way. After your encouraging words, I taught myself to crochet last week, and I love it! I'm hooked, no pun intended. I have't tried filet yet, but soon!utywadzd

Sallie said...

That's so great!! I'll check it out..

God bless,
Sallie