Saturday, August 11, 2007

Friday's Fun: Name The Book

Sorry for not posting the Bible study the other day. I lost it on my computer. :( I guess that is just an incentive for others to do their own Bible study. :) I just used an online Bible search. I did two searches. One for the word "idle" and one for the word "work hand". What I like about the search engine I listed here is that it finds all the verses that have the word in them. So when I search for hand, it also finds hands. I when I search for work, it also finds works, worked, worketh, etc.

So onto the games!

Select a number of incidents in the Bible (no more than one from any book). Mention the incident and see if they can recall the book in which the incident happened. This might also be fun with books other than the Bible (you know us homeschooling moms LOL!). You can have characters (Anne spelled with an e) or incidents (a little girl is taken away from her grandfather) or (a fair Hero fakes death to win back love) and try to figure out what books they are from.

First one to guess the samples above correctly will win a prize! :)

No comments: